Here's PVCF athlete, Katie Monahan warming up her back squats.
Did you know? Katie is a leader at Baystate Medical Center and works with several other PVCF athletes! And! Katie has won two U.S. Championships and has competed in two Olympics! How is that for inspiration? <3 We love you, Katie!
Be sure to do your ten minutes of pre-class dynamic flexibility work.
1. Warm-up A: 100 double-unders (5 min)
2. Warm-up E: Reverse lunges x 5/side, 10 strict toes-to-bar, single-leg Romanian deadlifts x 5/side, kick up to hand stand x 5, 10 kip swings. Then two rounds of pistols x 5/side, kipping toes-to-bar x 10, contralateral dumbbell single-leg Romanian deadlifts x 5/side, 10 headstand push-ups, 10 chest-to-bar pull-ups (10 min)
3. “George St. Geegland” Every minute on the minute for 30 minutes:
- First minute: run 100m
- Second minute: 9 toes-to-bar
- Third minute: 5 box jumps 30/24”
LIII: as written (need more of a challenge? Do burpee box jumps) LII: toes-to-bar as appropriate, box as appropriate LI: 18 minutes, run 100m, supine straight leg raise, box jumps