Paul locking out a very weighted dip!
Be sure to do your ten minutes of pre-class dynamic flexibility work.
- Easy 300m Row
2. 3 rounds of:
10 cossack squats, 10 spiderman stretches, 10 good mornings, 10 goblet squats w/ toes on box, 10 SLRDL w/ db, 10 kip swings
3. Back Squat
Six sets to work up to the heaviest single you can handle today. Try to make your heavy double from last time your first single today.
In teams of two:
- 25-20-15-10-5 calorie row (female athletes row 15-12-9-6-3)
- 100-80-60-40-20 Double-unders
Rep scheme is 25 cal, 100 DU, 20 cal, 80 DU, etc.
LIII: as rx'd
LII: if your double-unders are still developing, practice until your partner finishes rowing assigned calories.
LI: Row 1000m, practice double-unders for 5 minutes
5. Cash out:
4 rounds of:
- 7/side Single arm DB Bicep curls @ 3111 (heavy as possible with tempo)
- 5/side Powell raises@ 4011 (side lying on floor. most people will start VERY light)
- THANKSGIVING DAY WOD: 8.00 a.m. in HADLEY!
No Oly class next week. Lifters may come in during Open Gym to continue their programs.
No free consultations next week for the holiday.
Thursday, Thanksgiving Day: Noho is closed for day.
- (In Hadley we have: 8 am WOD)
Friday, Black Friday: Hadley is closed for day. In Noho we have:
- 9 am WOD Noho
- 10 am Mobility Class Noho
- 10 am -noon Open Gym Noho
- 5:30 pm WOD Noho
- 5 pm-7pm Open Gym Noho
- 6 pm On-Ramp Noho
STAY SAFE EVERYONE! WE ARE GRATEFUL FOR YOU!