Kate Kelly getting her precise grip for her pull ups!
Be sure to do your ten minutes of pre-class dynamic flexibility work.
1. Two rounds of the Standard CF Warm-up @ 10-15 reps: Samson stretch, overhead squats, GHD sit-ups (sub: butterfly sit-ups), back extensions (sub: good mornings), pull-ups and dips (10 min)
2. Technique review: the shoot-through (10 min)
3. “Tabata S’Matta! (Wit You)”
Eight rounds of 20 seconds of work, 10 seconds of rest, at each of the following stations:
- Row (cal)
- Shoot throughs (forward and back = 1)
- Overhead walking lunges 45/25lbs bumper
- Double-unders / 2
One minute break between exercises (19 min total). Score is total reps from all exercises.
LIII: as rx’d
LII: shoot-throughs on parallettes or boxes as appropriate, bumper weight as appropriate
LI: row 10 cal, 10 push-ups, 20 walking lunges (10/side), 1 minute double-under practice, 4 rounds, not for time.
With time remaining, mobilze. Have fun!
REGIONALS ARE THIS WEEKEND IN HARTFORD!