This is the last week of the CrossFit Open! For our last raffle prize, we shall be giving away the gift of PVCF to share with your friends and family! Come and get it!
Be sure to do your ten minutes of pre-class dynamic flexibility work.
1. Eccentric Dorsiflexion 3x6 per leg https://vimeo.com/126086062
2. 3 rounds NFT of: 5 Goblet squats with 3 sec pause at the bottom, 10 Russian Kettlebell swings, 5/side spiderman lunges, 10 kip swings
3. Back Squat
Five sets to work up to the heaviest double you can handle today.
- 150 Wallballs for time (20/14lbs)
LIII: as prescribed, 7 minute cut-off LII: AMRAP 7 wall-balls. Pay careful attention to your squat technique. LI: 4 x 10 wallballs not for time, rest as necessary between sets.
- 2:00/side couch stretch
- 2:00/side barbell quad smash
- 1:00/side barbell calf smash
And! Our Next Skill Series: Inversions!! Sunday April 3 9:00am Northampton Pre-Req: :30 sec. Handstand against the wall (Must be a kick-up not a wall walk). Proper mobility and shoulder health are also required.
The overall focus of the class will be on Handstands and Handstand Push-ups. (Handstand Walking may be discussed depending on time and/or development of the athlete). Points of discussion will include proper hand placement/positioning, body alignment, shoulder and core activation of the Handstand. Strict HSPUs, Kipping HSPU, progressions, technique and how to cycle them safely will also be reviewed.
A graceful Liz E.!