PVCF athlete, Lea Bullock stays focused during 17.3!
- This week, we shall not be holding the 1.30 or 7.45 p.m. classes in Hadley.
- (Blue memberships are welcome to come to the 12.00 and 6.45 p.m. classes.)
- Friday, March 17th, we shall only have the 4.15 p.m. class so that we may prepare for PVCF's FNL.
- (Blue memberships are welcome to come to the 4.15 pm. class.)
Be sure to do your ten minutes of pre-class dynamic flexibility work.
1. Warm-up: 3 rounds of: 10 Calorie Row, 10 Goodmornings, 10 Russian Kettlebell swings (10 min)
2. Deadlift 3-3-3-3-3 across
LIII:85% of 1RM LII: 75-80% of 1RM LI: warm-up to a moderate set of 3 with good form and repeat for a total of 5 sets. (25 min)
3. “Shapeshifter” AMRAP 10 60 Calorie Row 50 Double Unders 40 Wallball 30 Kettlebell Swings 20 Muscle Ups
LIII: 30/20 wallball, 70/53 KB LII: 20/14 wallball, 53/35 KB sub russian swings as needed. Sub Strict chin-ups, banded chin-ups or piked ring row for muscle ups. Practice double unders for 1:30 if still developing. LI: Row 30 Calories 2:00 Double under Practice 20 Wallball 15 Russian kettlebell swings 10 Ring Rows