Killian with his Samurai top knot.
Be sure to do your ten minutes of pre-class dynamic flexibility work.
1. Technique review: the forefoot strike.
2. Run one mile for the board!
50-40-30-20-10 reps for time of
LIII: as rx’d.
LII and LI:
1:30 of double-under attempts
1:30 of sit-ups
1:15 of double-under attempts
1:15 of sit-ups
1:00 of double-under attempts
1:00 of sit-ups
:45 of double-under attempts
:45 of sit-ups
:30 of double-under attempts
:30 of sit-ups
If you complete the assigned work before time is up, move to the next exercise, always trying to stay ahead of the clock. If not, record how many double-unders and sit-ups you got.
4. June mobilizations:
- "T-Spine Global Keg Extension" p. 240 (with med ball stacked on plates)
- "Banded Elbow Distraction" pp. 281-283
- "Psoas Smash and Floss (option 1)" p. 294
- "Hip External Rotation with Flexion (option 1)" p. 307