PVCF athlete, Chris Bruneau focusing on midline stability during our barbell warm-up. Great focus, Chris!
Be sure to do your ten minutes of pre-class dynamic flexibility work.
1. Row 750m (warm-up pace)
2. Warm-up F: Four rounds w/ empty barbell of 3 deadlifts, 3 power (or muscle) cleans, 3 front squats, 3 press, 3 push press, 3 push jerks. (5 min)
3. Review Sequence and Warm up for Bear Complex. For load, use 60-70% of your push press 1RM. (10 min)
4. EOMOM 20 3 PVCF Bear Complex:
- Hang power clean
- Push press
- Back squat x 3
- Push jerk
LIII: as written LII: as written or sub front squat, front rack push jerk as appropriate. LI: as appropriate
5. Cash-out: Tabata Double Unders
- 8 cycles of :20s of work, :10 of rest