What gains have you felt during our current strength cycle?
1.21-15-9 reps not for time of
- tuck crunches
- cossack stretch
2. "Hive Five!" In teams of 2, tag-team style:
- AMRAP 5 double unders
- AMRAP 5 wallballs 20/14#
- AMMetersAP 5 Tag-team 20m sprints
- AMMAP 5 burpees
One minute transitions.
LIII: as rx'd
LII: 30 seconds tag team double under practice, scale weight of wallballs as necessary, and box burpees or burpee step-ups to preserve form if you are still developing form in your squat, and push up.
LI: 5 minutes of double under practice, 5 x 10 wallballs, 10 x 20m sprints focusing on running mechanics paying special attention to pivoting and pacing, 5 x 5 burpees scaled as necessary to develop perfect form in the burpee.
3. Mobilizations for July:
- T – spine internal rotation smash (244-245)
- Shoulder capsule mobilization (252-253)
- Pelvis reset with medicine ball (288-289)
- Psoas smash and floss option 3 (295)