Coach Josh coming up victoriously out of the hole!
Be sure to do your ten minutes of pre-class dynamic flexibility work.
1. Technique review: the positions of the hang power clean (5 min)
2. 3 rounds of: 5/side cossack squats, 10 kip swings, 10 goblet squats, 5/side SLRDL, 10 DB press (10 minutes)
3."Tam Facile Unus Duo Tres"
- Back Squat 3-2-1-3-2-1-3-2-1
- Hang power clean 1-2-3-1-2-3-1-2-3
- Push press 3-2-1-3-2-1-3-2-1
Sequence is 3 squat, 1 hang power clean, 3 push press, 2 squats, 2 hang power cleans, 2 push press, etc.
LIII and LII: squats @ 85-90%. Feel out the weight for the power clean and push press over the first three sets, adding or subtracting weight as necessary. Then go sets across. LI: Hang muscle clean and press as appropriate. Do two cycles of the 3-2-1.
This workout is not for time, but there is a 30 minute cut-off.