Isabelle at the catch.
1. Review, as a group, the elements of the pre-class dynamic warm-up (10 min)
2. Technique review: 4 positions of the row
3. "The Gale Warning"
Row 4 x 500m
Rest as necessary between efforts. Record slowest and fastest times.
PIONEER VALLEY CROSSFIT TO COMPETE AT THE CRASH-Bs!
- The CRASH-B Sprints is the world championship for indoor rowing raced over a distance of 2,000 m on Concept2 indoor rowers.
- After completing today's WOD (albeit in segments), you will have rowed the competitive distance for the CRASH-B!
- This event is held right in our back yard! At Boston University's Agganis Arena. (CRASH-B initially stood for Charles River All Star Has-Beens).
- There is a large crew of PVCF'ers competing this year. Think about signing up yourself, or coming to cheer us on!
for more information:
or sign up with PVCF: