Katrina getting some sled pulls in!
Be sure to do your ten minutes of pre-class dynamic flexibility work.
1. 15-10-5 reps of calorie row and GHD sit-ups (sub: tuck crunches)
2. Two rounds of Ayn's shoulder stability series: scap pull-ups x 10, OH pull-aparts x 10, flyes x 10, lateral pull-aparts x 10, chest pulls x 10, scap push-ups x 10.
3. Technique review: the rope climb (10 min)
4. “Jane Seymour”
- Even minutes: 2 rope climbs
- Odd minutes: 30s max unbroken wallballs.
Collect as many wallballs as you can in 30 seconds. Contact of the medicine ball with the ground terminates the set.
LIII: 30/20lbs medicine ball
LII: 20/14lbs ball
LI: scale medball weight as appropriate, no more than 6 wallballs per effort