Jack Morse is all smiles even under the crushing weight of a kettlebell!
Be sure to do your ten minutes of pre-class dynamic flexibility work.
1. Three rounds: 10 horizontal ring rows, 10 pistol into single-leg Romanian deadlift (alternating), 10 L-sit knee extensions (10 min)
2. Technique review: 8 positions of the power clean (5 min)
3. Ten minutes deliberate practice of the 8 positions of the power clean. After a few times through, begin adding weight to warm up for WOD.
- 50 Power cleans for time.
- Every minute on the minute do 20 double-unders.
Level III: Power cleans @ 185/130lbs Level II: Power cleans @ 135/95lbs, or muscle cleans at an appropriate load. If your double-unders are still developing, 30 second double-under attempts on the minute. Level I: 10 rounds not for time of 3 power cleans and one minute double-under practice
5. Review February Mobilizations