We have over 50 people signed up for the PVCF Team Cup, it is shaping up to be an exciting 5 week event! Team Gold (Northampton) vs Team Blue (Hadley) is on! There is still plenty of time to sign up and join in on the fun. If you have questions or need help signing up email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Be sure to do your ten minutes of pre-class dynamic flexibility work. 1. Technique review: 7 positions of the muscle snatch, 8 positions of the power snatch and snatch (10 min)
2. Ten minutes deliberate practice of the positions of the snatch variations. Begin adding weight to warm-up.
Seven attempts to work your way up to the heaviest snatch (muscle, power, or squat) you can manage IN GOOD FORM today. Use the snatch variation your instructor indicates is right for you. (15 min)
4. "Mickey O’Neil"
- AMRAP 2 double-unders (if you get to 75, move on to...)
- AMRAP 2 Power snatch (if you get to 15, move on to...)
- AMRAP 1:30 double-unders (if you get to 50, move on to...)
- AMRAP 1:30 power snatch (if you get to 10, move on to...)
- AMRAP 1 double-unders (if you get to 25, move on to...)
- AMRAP 1 power snatch (if you get to 5, stop.)
LIII: 135/108lbs LII: Calculate an E1RM based on your working double, and use 60% of that weight. Your goal is 150 double-unders and 30 power snatches < 9:00. If you finish, your score is your time. If not, score is double-unders/power snatch. LI: 10 x 3 muscle snatch, resting 30 sec between efforts. Then practice double-unders for 5 minutes.