Curious about what the PVCF Open Team Cup is about? Here is Kate and Becky's story!
Be sure to do your ten minutes of pre-class dynamic flexibility work.
1. Power Snatch: Review 8 positions of the power snatch (5min.)
2. Power Snatch 1RM for the day. 10 minutes to ascend up to a heavy single for the day or practice the positions of the power snatch if you are not proficient.
3. Warm up for back squat weight
4. ”Saul Goodman”
- Back squat 3-2-1-3-2-1-3-2-1
- Rope climb 1-2-3-1-2-3-1-2-3
- Double Unders (unbroken) 30-35-40-45-50-45-40-35-30
This WOD is not for time, but you’ll have to hustle to get all the work done in 30 minutes or less.
LIII:back squat @ 75-85% 1RM. Unbroken DUs per round, start set over if you miss. LII: back squat at 70-75% 1RM, if you have DUs but can’t go UB do a max UB set per round. Otherwise, if you are still developing DUs practice for a second per rep each round. LI: work up to a challenging triple for the back squat, then repeat for a total of 5 sets. Rope climbs as appropriate :30 sec DU practice per round.
5. Cash-out Challenge:
- Max Strict HSPUs + Max Kipping HSPU (unbroken, must stay on the wall. You get two shots at it.)