Arlie flying through his double unders!
Be sure to do your ten minutes of pre-class dynamic flexibility work.
1. Warm-up with 500m Row.
2.Warm-up F: four rounds w/ empty barbell of 3 deadlifts, 3 power (or muscle) cleans, 3 front squats, 3 press, 3 push press, 3 push jerks.
First round, work one position at a time, then smooth them out in subsequent rounds.
3. “Orlando Furioso”
- Deadlift 1-2-3-1-2-3-1-2-3
- L-sit :20-:15-:10-:20-:15-:10-:20-:15-:10
- Weighted dips 1-2-3-1-2-3-1-2-3
Sequence is 1 deadlift, :20 L-sit, 1 dip, 2 deadlifts, :15 L-sit, 2 dips, etc.
LIII: deadlift and weighted dips @ 85% 1RM LII: deadlifts @ 75-80%, weighted dips*
LI: deadlift weight as appropriate or kettlebell deadlift, scale L-sits as appropriate, and dips*
If you do not have unassisted dips do 5 assisted bar dips or box dips at a challenging scale per set.
- 3 x 8/side Powell Raises@3010, 3 x 8/side DB external rotations@ 3010
5. Optional Cash-out Challenge:
Take turns rotating through:
- :30s Assault Bike Max Cal+ :10s transition +
- :30s Row Max Cal (100% effort)
Push and cheer each other on!