Coach Matt going overhead!
Be sure to do your ten minutes of pre-class dynamic flexibility work.
1. Technique review: the snatch.
- 15 minutes to build to a Heavy Single for the day
+ 1@ 85%, 1@ 80%, and 1@ 75% of heavy single
3. "St. Valentine's Petard"
- Overhead squat 3-6-9-3-6-9-3-6-9
- Rope climbs 1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1
- Sit-ups 3-6-9-3-6-9-3-6-9
This workout is not for time. Snatch bar into position for overhead squats. If you are doing squat snatches, you may count the snatch as your first overhead squat.
LIII: OHS@75%+ of snatch single, GHD sit-ups, legless rope climbs
LII: OHS@65-75% of snatch, scale weight or to front squats as appropriate,Weighted sit-ups or GHDSU, rope climbs as appropriate
LI:Butterfly sit-ups, rope climbs as appropriate, Front squat or goblet squat as appropriate