Who makes burpee jump-overs look easy? PVCF athlete, Maiya Otsuka does! She always trains with such gusto and commitment. What an inspiration you are, Maiya!
Be sure to do your ten minutes of pre-class dynamic flexibility work.
1. Warm-up D: Two rounds of the Standard CF Warm-up @ 10-15 reps: Samson stretch, overhead squats, GHD sit-ups (sub: butterfly sit-ups), back extensions (sub: good mornings), pull-ups and dips (10 min)
2. Technique review: positions of the hang clean (4-3-4-5-6-7-8).
3. "Sixteen Candles" EOMOM 16:
- Even: 2 Hang cleans
- Odd: 5 Handstand Push- ups
LIII:75-80% 1RM clean, Strict HSPUs LII: 65-75% of 1RM or find a moderately heavy double. Sub HSPUs as appropriate. Use hang clean, hang power clean + front squat, hang muscle clean + front squat as appropriate.
4. Row 2K for time. This is a benchmark and for the board!