Be sure to do your ten minutes of pre-class dynamic flexibility work.
1. Warm-up F: four rounds w/ empty barbell of deadlift x 3, power clean x 3, front squat x 3, press x 3, push press x 3, push jerk x 3 (5 min)
2. Technique review: setting up for the press.
3. Press 1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1. Ten single efforts to work up to a 1RM.
Novices: press 3-3-3-3-3-3-3. Seven sets to find a best triple for the day.
4. Technique review: the "perfect" burpee.
5. "Kepler's Mom" Four rounds for time of 50 Double-unders 10 Press
Competitors and CrossFitters: press 60% of your 1RM. Each time you put down the bar (including when you complete a set), do 10 burpees.
If you can't do double-unders, practice for 90sec each round.
Novices: Four rounds (not for time ) of overhead complex of 3 press, 3 push press, 3 push jerks, 5 burpees, and 1 min double-under practice.