Such love! Just bask in PVCF athletes, Liz and Shannon's light for a moment.
Be sure to do your ten minutes of pre-class dynamic flexibility work.
1. 3 rounds NFT: of 10 cossack squats, 10 good mornings, 10 kip swings, 10 overhead squats, 10 presses, :10 sec passive hang on pull-up bar. (10 min)
2. “Noli Nothis Permittere Te Terere”
- Overhead squat 1-2-3-1-2-3-1-2-3
- Strict Toes-to-bar 3-6-9-3-6-9-3-6-9
- Ring Push-ups 9-9-9-9-9-9-9-9-9
Sequence is 1 OS, 3 T2B, 9 ring pushups, 2 OS, 6 T2B, 9 ring push-ups, etc. This workout is not for time, but you’ll have to hustle to complete the whole thing in less than 30 minutes.
LIII:OS @ 85% 3-2-1 Skin the Cats instead of T2B. LII: overhead squat or front squat as appropriate, Hip and Trunk Flexion (hanging, straight leg) exercise as appropriate, pushups as appropriate LI: six rounds not for time of 5 OS, 9 supine leg raise, 5 pushups