Coach Perrin during the power clean!
Be sure to do your ten minutes of pre-class dynamic flexibility work.
1. Ayn’s Shoulder Stability series: band dislocates x 10, overhead pull-aparts x 10, flyes x 10, lateral pull-aparts x 10, chest-pulls x 10, scap push-ups x 10
2. "Super Front Rack" (p. 320)
3. Technique review: 8 positions of the power clean. Building the 3 position clean.
4. Five minutes deliberate practice of the 3 position power clean.
5. EMOM 12
- 3 position power clean: from the floor, from hang below knees, from hang.
- 35 Toes-to-bar, then....
25-20-15-10-5 reps for time of
- Box jumps
- American swings
Ten minute cut-off.
LIII: 24/20” box, Swings at 70/53lbs
LII: Box height as appropriate, Russian or American swings, weight as appropriate
LI: four rounds not for time of 9 box jumps, 9 kettlebell swings