Dre making her 123# bench look like a warm-up set!
Be sure to do your ten minutes of pre-class dynamic flexibility work.
1. Warm-up F: Four rounds w/ empty barbell of 3 deadlifts, 3 power (or muscle) cleans, 3 front squats, 3 press, 3 push press, 3 push jerks. (5 min)
2. Front Squat
- 5-5-5-3-3-3 (20 min)
Six sets to work up to the heaviest triple you can handle today. If you haven’t been cleared to front squat, back squat.
3. "From Russia With Love" As many rounds as possible in 8 minutes of:
- 5 front squats
- 7 kettlebell swings (Russian style)
LIII: 155/108lbs front squats, 88/70lbs kettlebell LII: 115/83lbs fs, 70/53lbs kettlebell LI: Scale as appropriate.
4. Cash-out: 3 rounds not for time of:
- 10 strict toes to bar (sub toes to ceiling)
- 10 back extensions (sub jefferson curl if needed, light)
- :15-:30 wall facing Handstand hold (sub pike hold)
More PVCF Inspiration! Our very own, Jay Driscoll and John Waynelovich are also members of Barefoot Truth. They are playing at Academy of Music Theatre! How cool is that? It is this Saturday, April 9th at 7pm!