This November, refer a friend or family member to On-Ramp, and they'll be able to participate in the 3-class series at no charge! Share the gift of your PVCF Family!
Simply ask your friend or family to email: firstname.lastname@example.org with the following info:
- The name of the PVCF member who referred them
- Address, telephone number, and best email address
- Their desired On-Ramp A, B and C classes*
Once Sarah receives that info, her or one of our front desk staff will confirm the registration via email. *Note that we require pre-registration for this offer.
Be sure to do your ten minutes of pre-class dynamic flexibility work.
1. 15-10-5 reps of:
- hang squat clean (empty bar) and x 2 sec.
- handstand hold (i.e., 30 seconds, 20 sec, 10 sec).
Handstand focus: proper hand width, hollow position and pushing “biceps into ears”. If you don’t know the hang squat clean, hang power clean or hang muscle clean.
2. Back Squat:
This is a deload week. Use the weights you did for your 5-5-5-3-3-3 day three weeks ago.
3. “Shemp Howard”
- Row 1000m then,
21-15-9 reps for time of:
- Kettlebell swings 2pood/1.5pood
LIII: American swings @ 70/53lbs LII: American or Russian swings as appropriate @ 53/35lbs, burpees as appropriate LI: row 500m, 15-10-5 swings and box burpees, not for time
4. Review as a group the November Mobilizations:
- Super Front Rack (p. 320)
- Banded Elbow Extension (open palm and closed palm position). (p.342)
- Couch Stretch (p. 391) *feeling spicy option: Super Couch Stretch (p. 392)
- Glute Smash and Floss/ High Glute Smash and Floss (pp. 368-369)