Here's PVCF athlete, Becky Quenneville bringing some focus to her double under practice! Becky's been with us for two months and trains three times a week. What a great beginning, Becky! We are so thrilled you are here!
Be sure to do your ten minutes of pre-class dynamic flexibility work.
1. EOMOM 8: odd minutes: 1 wall walk or 10′ handstand walk, even minutes: 8 kettlebell cleans or one-handed swings (4/arm)
2. Warm up deadlifts and dips (10 min)
3. “Nasty Women” Ten rounds for time of:
- 5 Deadlifts
- 30 Double-unders
- 5 Double kettlebell clean
- 5 Ring dips
(25 min cut-off)
LIII: deadlifts @ 225/150lbs, kb cleans @ 53/35lbs LII: deadlifts @ 60% 1RM, one minute double-under practice, if you don’t have double kb cleans, do Russian swings @ 70/53lbs, dips as appropriate LI: six rounds not for time of 5 deadlifts, 15 double-under attempts, 5 Russian swings, 5 parallette dips
4. Cash-out: 3-4x8 1 arm DB or KB Press@3010 tempo.