Have you seen Lauren S.'s new custom PVCF Lifters? Pretty sweet!! You can get a pair for yourself, in black and gold, or blue and gold, just by getting two pals to sign up for three months with PVCF. There's one more Bring-a-Buddy WOD this month...you can help change the lives of your friends and get some free shoes in the bargain. WIN.
1. Warm-up A: 100 double-unders
2. Technique review: the spiderman walk and the kip swing
3. EMOM 10 Odd minutes: spiderman walk 50' Even minutes: 8 kip swings
4. "S'pungent" Five cycles of AMRAP 3 Run 400m 15 Pull-ups
If you finish 15 pull-ups before three minutes is up, head out on your next run, trying to stay ahead of the clock. Otherwise, when a given three minute round is over, write down how many pull-ups you got and move out. Score is time to completion of five rounds of 400m run and 15 pull-ups OR total number of pull-ups completed.
5. Review, as a group, the May mobilizations:
*T-spine smash barbell variation (if you're playing along at home, it's covered on pg 238 of "Becoming a Supple Leopard". Also, revisit smashing technique on pg 233, 234, 237)
*Barbell shoulder smash (pg 266)
*Adductor barbell smash (pg 340)
*Lateral anterior compartment smash w/ barbell (pg 371)