Sean, Mary, and Temple.
Be sure to do your ten minutes of pre-classs dynamic flexibility work.
1. 15-10-5 reps of calorie row and GHD sit-ups (sub: tuck crunches)
2. Two rounds of Ayn's shoulder stability series: scap pull-ups x 10, OH pull-aparts x 10, flyes x 10, lateral pull-aparts x 10, chest pulls x 10, scap push-ups x 10.
3. Bench press 3-2-2-2-1-1-1-1. Work up to a training max. (15 min)
4. Dips: max reps, then rest one minute. 70% of that effort, rest one minute. Then 60% of *that* effort. For instance, if you get 21 reps on your first set, do 15 (14.7 rounded up) on the next, and 9 on the last. Use assistance such that you can get at least 15 reps on the first set. (5 min)
5. "Aja" 21-15-9 reps for time of Front squats Knees-to-elbows
Level III: 155/108lbs Level II: 135/93lbs Level I: Six rounds not for time of 5 front squats and 5 hanging knee raises.
With time remaining, mobilize. Have fun!