Congratulations to Coach Mael who came in 2nd in his weight class at the Bay State Games this past Sunday!
Be sure to do your ten minutes of pre-class dynamic flexibility work.
1. (10 minutes skill/warm-up/mobility/flexibility at discretion of instructor)
2. Five minutes deliberate practice of the three positions of the barbell back squat, 2/ “five in the hole”.
3. Back squat 2-2-2-2-2. Sets across.
- Row 1000m
- 50 Wallballs 20/14lbs
- 30 Toes-to-bar
Use staggered starts if necessary.
LIII: as rx’d, 9 minute cut-off
- AMRAP 4 row for max distance
- AMRAP 3 wall balls
- AMRAP 2 hip and trunk flexion (hanging, straight leg) exercise of your choice: supine leg raise, hanging leg raise, strict toes-to-bar, kipping toes-to-bar)
LI: not for time: row 750m, 3 x 10 wallballs, 3 x 10 supine leg raises.