The Sheriff is in TOWN!
Vote Coach Mael W. for "Best Personal Trainer!"
Our team is outstanding, and together we have chosen Mael to represent us! Vote him (Mael W., PVCF) for “Best Personal Trainer” in the Valley Advocate’s “Best Of”
And Pioneer Valley CrossFit for:
“Best Health & fitness center”
“Best Group Fitness Training Center”
Fill it out* with pride!
Click below: http://www.valleyadvocate.com/best-of/
Be sure to do your ten minutes of pre-class dynamic flexibility work.
1. Two rounds: 3 scapular pull-ups, 3 strict pull-ups, 3 kipping pull-ups. 3 down dog push-ups, 3 pike push-ups from box, 3 handstand push-ups. 3 hanging leg raise, 3 stict toes-to-bar, 3 kipping toes-to-bar. 3 hands-up wall squats, 3 elbows-up wall squats, 3 hands overhead wall squats. If the advanced element is too challenging, repeat the version you can perform correctly. (10 min) 2. “Bonita Applebaum”
- Back squat 3-2-1-3-2-1-3-2-1
- Press 3-2-1-3-2-1-3-2-1
- Good morning (w/ press weight, lower bar from overhead into position) 3-6-9-3-6-9-3-6-9
Clean bar into position for press. This WOD is not for time, but you’ll have to keep moving to finish it in < 30 min.
LIII: back squat and press @ 80-85% LII: back squat and press @ 75-80% LI: back squat 5-5-5-5-5, press 5-5-5-5-5, good morning 5-5-5-5-5. Five sets, going up in weight in small increments each set, pay attention to your positions.
3. Cash-out: 3 rounds NFT of:
- 40m Farmers Carry (heavy)
- max hollow hold (sub bent knee hollow if needed)