PVCF Friday Night Lights is about Friendship!
Be sure to do your ten minutes of pre-class dynamic flexibility work.
1. Warm-up F: Four rounds w/ empty barbell of 3 deadlifts, 3 power (or muscle) cleans, 3 front squats, 3 press, 3 push press, 3 push jerks. (10 min)
2. Warm-up weights for EMOM (10 min)
3. EMOM 10:
- Clean Deadlift + Hang Power Clean
LIII: 72-75% of 1RM Power Clean LII: 65-70% of 1RM power clean or find a moderate weight for the complex that allows you to move with good technique. LI: practice the positions of the power and hang power clean for 10 minutes.
4. “DTTB” 5 Rounds for time of:
- 12 Deadlift 155/108
- 9 Hang Power Clean 155/108
- 6 Toes to Bar
(11 minute cut-off)