Be sure to do your ten minutes of pre-class dynamic flexibility work.
1. Ayn’s Shoulder Stability series: scap pull-ups x 10, band dislocates x 10, overhead pull-aparts x 10, flyes x 10, lateral pull-aparts x 10, chest-pulls x 10, scap push-ups x 10 (5 min)
2. Warm-up E: Reverse lunges x 5/side, 10 strict toes-to-bar, single-leg Romanian deadlifts x 5/side, kick up to hand stand x 5, 10 kip swings. Pistols x 5/side, kipping toes-to-bar x 10, contralateral dumbbell single-leg Romanian deadlifts x 5/side, 10 headstand push-ups, 10 chest-to-bar pull-ups (10 min)
3. Deadlift 1-1-1-1-1-1-1. Seven efforts to determine the heaviest weight you can pull for a single rep today. Don't worry about trying to PR--just go heavy.
4. Technique review: scaling the handstand push-up.
5. "Diane" 21-15-9 reps for time of Deadlifts Handstand push-ups
Level III: deadlifts @ 225/150lbs, HSPU to floor (if you plan on kipping, use the red crash mats). One burpee penalty for every second over six minutes. Level II: deadlifts @ 60% of today's 1RM (up to 225/150lbs). Headstand push-ups to no more than one Abmat--otherwise use some version of the pike press. Structured as follows: AMRAP :75 deadlifts. If you get to 21 before time is up, move on to... AMRAP :75s HSPU. If you get to 21 before time is up, move on to... AMRAP :60s deadlifts. If you get to 15 before time is up, move on to... AMRAP :60s HSPU. If you get to 15 before time is up, move on to... AMRAP :45s deadlifts. If you get to 9 before time is up, move on to... AMRAP :45s HSPU. If you get to 9 before time is up, you're done. Level I: six rounds not for time of 5 deadlifts and 5 pike presses or dumbbell presses. Rest 30s between sets.