ALL PVCF TEAM CUP PARTICIPANTS
We have over 90 people signed up for the Cup! This is wonderful! Our next step? Make sure you register through: games.crossfit.com
HERE ARE THE STEPS:
1. Go to games.crossfit.com make a profile and register 2. Register under the AFFILIATE that you train at predominately
- If you predominately train in Hadley you register under the affiliate - Pioneer Valley CrossFit
- If you predominately train in Northampton you register under the affiliate - Pioneer Valley CrossFit West
3. Once you have signed up under the correct affiliate you THEN pick a team. Your TEAM has the exact same name as your AFFILIATE
Please email: email@example.com with any questions!! Our first Open Team Cup WOD is this Friday in Northampton at 6.30 p.m.! Onward!
Be sure to do your ten minutes of pre-class dynamic flexibility work.
1. Ten minutes deliberate practice of the seven positions of the muscle clean and the eight positions of the power clean and squat clean. After five minutes, begin adding weight.(10 min)
2. Power clean
Fifteen minutes to work your way up to the heaviest power clean single you can manage today. (Muscle clean or power clean as appropriate.) (15 min)
3. Technique review: building the dip (10 min)
4. "Power Elizabeth" Level III: 21-15-9 reps for time of power cleans 135/95lbs and ring dips. 9 min cut-off. Level II: Using 50-60% of your heaviest power clean, AMRAP 1:15 cleans. If you get to 21 before time is up, move on to... AMRAP 1:15 ring dips. If you get to 21 before time is up, move on to... AMRAP 1:00 cleans. If you get to 15 before time is up, move on to... AMRAP 1:00 ring dips. If you get to 15 before time is up, move on to... AMRAP :45 cleans. If you get to 9 before time is up, move on to... AMRAP :45 ring dips. If you get to 9 before time is up, you're done!
Level I: 3 x 5 cleans, 3x 5 dips, 2 x 5 clean, 2 x 5 dips, 1 x 3 clean, 1 x 2 cleans, 1 x 5 dips. Rest 30-60s between sets.
5. Cash-out: 3 rounds NFT of:
- 8/side DB external rotations
- 6/side Single-leg RDL w/KB