Coach Heather flying through her burpee box jumps!
Be sure to do your ten minutes of pre-class dynamic flexibility work.
1. 100 Double Unders (5min.)
2. Warm-up D: 2 rounds of the Standard warm-up @ 10-15 reps each. (10 min.)
3. “Fitness Forever Nutrition Challenge WOD 1 Re-Test”
- Row 1000m
- 50 Thrusters (45/33lbs)
- 30 Pull-ups
LIII: as rx’d LII: scale thrusters and pull-ups as appropriate LI: AMMAP 4 minute Row then 4 rnds of 10 thrusters, 10 ring rows *Run in heats as needed.
- Even minutes: 1-2 Wallwalks
- Odd minutes: 10 L-sit knee extensions
The wallwalk is a skill builder for the handstand. This is what it looks like: https://youtu.be/K7DaRCQh0lY DO NOT DO IT SLOPPILY. If your technique starts to come apart, get in a pike push-up position on a box, then walk your hands out and back.