PVCF Total This Saturday at 1o.00 a.m.!
Back Squat, Push Press, and Power Clean! Please consider arriving by 9.30 to warm-up and be ready at 10.00 a.m.!
Be sure to do your ten minutes of pre-class dynamic flexibility work.
1. EMOM 10:
- Even minutes: 30 sec handstand hold, or 5 handstand push-ups
- Odd minutes: five air squats; on last rep hold AS 3 until :30 on the clock. Bonus points if you do this as elbows-up wall squat tests.
2. "Scotty J."
- Front squat 1-2-3-1-2-3-1-2-3
- Sit-ups 3-6-9-3-6-9-3-6-9
- Push press 1-2-3-1-2-3-1-2-3
Sequence is 1 front squat, 3 sit-ups, 1 push press, 2 front squats, 6 sit-upss, 2 push presses, etc. This workout is not for time, but move with some dispatch to complete it in around 30 minutes.
LIII: front squat @ 80% IRM, GHD sit-ups, push press @ 80%
LII: front squat @ 70-80%, weighted sit-ups, push press @ 70-80%
LI: work up to a challenging triple and then do two ladders of 1-2-3. (3-6-9 for sit-ups)