A Great Present for the teens in your life! Coach Ayn is running her Girls Teen Strength and Conditioning Program starting January 5th! Email: email@example.com for more details!
Be sure to do your ten minutes of pre-class dynamic flexibility work.
1. Three rounds of: 10 cossack squats, 10 SLRDLs w/kb, 10 goblet squats, 10 kip swings, 10 glute bridges.
2. Set-up deadlift and run prep.
3. “Project X”
- On even minutes, AMRAP :30 deadlifts
- On odd minutes, AMRAP :30 10m shuttle runs
LIII: deadlifts @ 50-60% 1RM
LII: deadlifts @ 50-60% 1RM
LI: 5 deadlifts/round
Score is total deadlifts/total runs
4. Cash-out CHALLENGE:
- Max strict pull-ups+:30s hang+ Max strict pull-ups.
To be performed without coming off of the pull-up bar. score both sets of pull-ups individually. One attempt, give it your best effort!
LIII: as rx’d
LII: max set of pull-ups (at the most challenging scaled variation for you) immediately into a max effort hang on pull-up bar. Score is total reps/time
LI: accumulate 1-2 min of hanging on pull-up bar