We all start somewhere! Here's Jack working out with some of his PVCF heroes in Hadley!
Be sure to do your ten minutes of pre-class dynamic flexibility work.
1. EMOM 10:
- Even minutes: 30 sec handstand hold, or 5 handstand push-ups
- Odd minutes: five air squats; on last rep hold position 3 until :30 on the clock. Bonus points if you do this as elbows-up wall squat tests.
2. "Scotty J."
- Front squat 1-2-3-1-2-3-1-2-3
- Sit-ups 3-6-9-3-6-9-3-6-9
- Row 250m-250m-250m-250m-250m-250m-250m-250m-250m
Sequence is 1 front squat, 3 sit-ups, row 250m, 2 front squats, 6 sit-ups, row 250m, etc. This workout is not for time, but move with some dispatch to complete it in around 30 minutes.
LIII: front squat @ 80% IRM, GHD sit-ups LII: front squat @ 70-80%, weighted sit-ups LI: work up to a challenging triple and then do two ladders of 1-2-3. (3-6-9 for sit-ups)