PVCF united! Rowing Coach, Liz E. hanging with Coach Eric at CrossFit East Village in San Diego! We miss you both!
Be sure to do your ten minutes of pre-class dynamic flexibility work. It gives you wings.
1. 21-15-9 of:
- kettlebell swings
- double unders x 2 (42, 30, 18)
(if you don't have double unders, practice for 1:00, :45, :30 seconds)
2. Technique review: the hang muscle clean and the hang power clean. Your instructor will let you know which variation to use today. (10 min)
3. Technique review: building the handstand push-up. DB press, down dog push-up, pike push-up from box, strict HSPU. Which is right for you?
4. "Big Mama Thorton" (Tip o' the hat to CFNE)
- 1 Strict Handstand Pushup
- 2 Hang power clean
- 3 Burpees
LII: 105/73lbs, HSPU scaled as appropriate
LI: 10 rounds NFT of: 5 DB press or down dog push-ups,5 muscle cleans with barbell, 5 burpees. Rest as appropriate.