Killian Major, who is shared today he was/is an eagle scout!, is always prepared for some serious work!
Be sure to do your ten minutes of pre-class dynamic flexibility work.
1. Overhead Banded Distraction 2 min/side
2. Warmup F: 4 rounds of 3 Deadlifts, 3 power cleans, 3 front squats, 3 press, 3 push press, 3 push jerk and: 5 reps of Dip and Drive Therapy on wall per round
3. Push press
This is a deload week. Use the weights you did for your 5-5-5-3-3-3 day three weeks ago.
4. “Curly Howard” AMRAP 7:
- 3 Deadlifts
- 2 Wallwalks
Make sure your wallwalk descents are controlled. NO COLLAPSING.
LIII: deadlifts @ 75% of your 1RM LII: deadlifts @ 60% of your 1RM LI: 8 rounds not for time of 3 deadlifts, 5 push-ups
5. Cash Out (athlete specific, choose one):
- ring muscle up skill practice (prerequisite strength required)
- grip work: accrue 5 minutes total of hanging. active or relaxed hanging from pull-up bar or rings. If you are unable to hang do farmers carries instead.