Coach Ryan drilling the positions of the power clean.
Be sure to do your ten minutes of pre-class dynamic flexibility work.
1. EOMOM 10
- Even minutes: 10 Russian swings. Light weight, concentrate on your positions
- Odd minutes: 1 wallwalk. Take your time, do it right.
- Deadlift 3-3-3+ (70-80-90% of your W1RM)
- Press 3-3-3+ (70-80-90% of your W1RM)
LIII: don’t worry about percentages. Do six sets of three, going up in weight each set (3-3-3-3-3-3).
3. Conditioning: “Power Elizabeth”
LIII: 21-15-9 reps for time of power cleans (135/95lbs) and ring dips.
AMRAP in 1:15 of power (or muscle) cleans (if you get to 21 before time is up, move on to dips)
AMRAP in 1:15 of dips (if you get to 21 before time is up, move on to power cleans)
AMRAP in 1:00 of power cleans (to 15, etc.)
AMRAP in 1:00 of dips (to 15)
AMRAP in :45 of power cleans (to 9)
AMRAP in :45 of dips (to 9)
LI: 15-10-5 reps not for time of muscle cleans and dips.