Coach Mael learning new sports.
Be sure to do your ten minutes of pre-class dynamic flexibility work.
1. Review and practice movement standards for pull-ups, push-ups, sit-ups, and squats.
- 20 Pull-ups
- 30 Push-ups
- 40 Sit-ups
- 50 Squats
Rest exactly three and minutes and then repeat for a total of five rounds. Score is time to completion. Record your splits for each round to see how performance sustains or degrades.
LIII: as rx'd, capped at 27:00
LII will do "PVCF Testing Barbara":
- AMRAP in 30 seconds of pull-ups. If you complete 20, move on to...
- AMRAP in 40 seconds of push-ups. If you complete 30, move on to...
- AMRAP in 50 seconds of sit-ups. If you complete 40, move on to...
- AMRAP in 60 seconds of squats. If you complete 50, stop.
Rest for three minutes and repeat for a total of five rounds. Record your reps for each exercise, every round.
LI: three rounds not for time of 10 pull-ups (scaled as appropriate), 10 push-ups, 15 sit-ups, 20 squats.
Remember, you’ve got “Murph” coming up, so hit this one hard.
With time remaining, May mobilizations:
- "Bi-lateral Shoulder Flexion (banded version)" p. 259-260
- "Barbell Shoulder Smash" p. 266
- "Super Frog" p. 342
- "Suprapatella Smash and Floss" p. 327