Here's Tonya S. working on her grip strength and getting some seated climbs in!
Be sure to do your ten minutes of pre-class dynamic flexibility work
1. Overhead Banded Distraction 2 minutes per side
2. Warm-up F: 4 rounds of 3 deadlifts, 3 power cleans, 3 front squats, 3 press, 3 push press, 3 push jerk
Five sets to work up to the heaviest triple you can handle today.
4. “Diana Prince” 10 minutes to complete:
- 30 Muscle ups
- Max double unders
LIII: as rx’d LII: if you don’t have muscle-ups, do 60 pull-ups instead LI: 4 x 10 ring rows, not for time
5. Cash-out: 10 minutes of Row
- :20sec hard/ :40 sec easy