Mukunda ready to leap into the WOD!
Be sure to do your ten minutes of pre-class dynamic flexibility work
1. Technique review: the rope climb (10 min)
2. 3 rounds not for time of: 10 Cossack Squats (w/kb if mobile), 10 Goblet squats (toes to box), 10 single leg RDLs w/ KB, 5/arm DB press, 10 Tuck Crunches
3. Ten minutes to warm up back squat and press (10 min)
4. "Easy as 1-2-3"
- Back squat 1-2-3-1-2-3-1-2-3
- Rope climb 3-2-1-3-2-1-3-2-1
- Press 1-2-3-1-2-3-1-2-3
Sequence is 1 squat, 3 rope climb, 1 press, 2 squats, 2 rope climb,, 2 press, etc.
LIII: squats and presses @ 80-85%. Power clean bar into position for presses, make sure you start the lift from a dead stop--no push pressing! LII: squats and presses @ 70-80%, rope climb as appropriate LI: work up to a challenging triple for squat and press, then do two ladders of 1-2-3. Plank rope climbs.
This workout is not for time, but there is a 30 minute cut-off. Bring your tall socks!!
5. Cash-out Challenge:
- 20 Calories for time on the Assault Bike