PVCF's Three Musketeers: Ben, Jen, and Dan are some solid gold BFFs! Thank you for being such an awesome part of our PVCF Family!
1. Review, as a group, the mobilizations for March:
- Banded Hip Extension (p. 329)
- Posterior Chain Floss (p. 351)
- Anterior Compartment Smash (p. 264)
- Overhead Tissue Smash (option 1) (p. 255)
2. Technique review: building the strict chin up. Ring rows, piked ring rows, chin-up. Importance of midline stability and packed shoulders.
3. "Barrel of Twelve Monkeys (Director’s Cut)"
For 30 minutes:
Minute one: 30' shuttle run
Minute two: Ring push-ups
Minute three: Double-unders
LIII: 15 runs, 10 ring push-ups (men), 7 ring push-ups (women), 30 double-unders
LII: 12 runs 7 standard push-ups (men), 5 standard push-ups (women), 30 double-unders (or 40 seconds DU attempts)
LI: 9 runs, 5 push-ups, 30 second DU attempts