PVCF athlete, Anthony takes a moment to flash his amazing smile between sets on the jerk blocks
Be sure to do your ten minutes of pre-class dynamic flexibility work.
1. Technique review: four positions of the row. (5 min)
2. Technique review: the bench press and proper spotting.
3. Warm up bench press (10 min)
4. "Dialectics for Dummies V.2"
In teams of two, six cycles of AMRAP in four minutes of:
- Calorie row
- 10 Bench press
Teammates alternate efforts, so each does 3 x four minute efforts. One minute transition between intervals.
Level III: 30/20 calories, bench press @ body weight/75% body weight Level II: 25/15 cal, bench press @ 75/50% body weight Level I: Three rounds not for time of row 20/10 calories, 10 bench presses w/ empty barbell (negotiable)
- Anterior Compartment and Pec Smash 2 min./side
- Sink Mobilization accrue 2 minutes
- T-spine Smash with Overhead Anchor