Here's Alan starting his day with 30# medicine ball squat throws!
Be sure to do your ten minutes of pre-class dynamic flexibility work.
1. 500m Row at warm-up pace
2. 3 rounds NFT of 10 cossack squats, 10 kip swings, 10 spiderman stretches, 10 goblet squats, 10 good mornings w/ barbell, 5 hang muscle cleans
3."Tam Facile Unus Duo Tres"
- Back Squat 3-2-1-3-2-1-3-2-1
- Sit-ups 3-6-9-3-6-9-3-6-9
- Hang muscle or power clean 3-2-1-3-2-1-3-2-1
Sequence is 3 squat, 3 sit-ups, 3 hang muscle clean, 2 squats, 6 sit-ups, 2 hang muscle cleans, etc.
LIII: Ascending wave ladder Back Squat starting at 75%. Every 3-2-1 is a wave, try to make each wave slightly higher than the last and finishing off with a heavy single for the day. This should NOT be for a 1RM! (i.e. 185x3, 195x2, 205x1, 190x3, 200x2, 210x1, 195x3, 210x2, 220x1). GHDSU. HPC@75-80% of power clean. LII: squats and hang muscle cleans @ 70-80% across, GHDSU or Tuck crunches. LI: work up to a challenging triple for squat and hang muscle cleans, then do two ladders of 1-2-3 with 3-6-9 butterfly sit-ups.
This workout is not for time, but there is a 30 minute cut-off.
4. If you get done early then finish with Rowing 10 minutes of :20s hard/:40s easy
Weekend WODs! We're adding another morning class on Saturdays and Sundays!
We'll have a WOD at 9 a.m, and then a second WOD at 10:15 a.m. (Saturday WODs will still be in Hadley, and Sundays will still be in Northampton.)
And! There's still time to register for our January Nutrition Challenge! The forms may be found at both gyms. Check out our blog at https://pvcfnutrition.wordpress.com/. email: firstname.lastname@example.org.