Danielle during Wednesday's 27 minute WOD!
Be sure to do your ten minutes of pre-class dynamic flexibility work.
1. Sink Mobilization: Overhead banded distraction 2 min./side
2. Technique review: 10 positions of the Turkish get-up (5 min)
3. Ten minutes deliberate practice of the positions of the TGU
- Turkish get-up x 2 (alternate sides on minute)
4. “Old School Upper Body”
- 30 muscle-ups for time
12 min cut-off.
LIII: strict muscle-ups LII: strict, kipping, or banded, as available, or 60 pull-ups and 60 dips (as appropriate) LI: four rounds not for time of 10 ring rows, 10 dips
- 60s Max cals on Assault Bike or
- 60s Max cals on C2 rower