Coach Mael setting up for the press!
2016 ″Fitness Forever” Registration closes Friday, January 15th!! https://pvcfnutrition.wordpress.com/
(Students who are returning can register upon arrival)
HOW TO REGISTER:
Pick up registration form at front desk at either PVCF Hadley or PVCF West
Fill out registration form and leave in Challenge Folder located at each location
email email@example.com with any questions
Be sure to do your ten minutes of pre-class dynamic flexibility work.
1. Technique review: building the toes-to-bar (5 min)
2. Five minutes deliberate practice to determine which Hip-and-Trunk Flexion (hanging, straight leg) exercise is right for you.
3. Five minutes deliberate practice of positions of the the muscle/power clean.
4. “Through a Scanner Darkly” AMRAP 20:
- 5 Power cleans
- 10 Toes to bar
- 20 Walking lunges (alternating)
Score is total reps.
LIII: power cleans @ 145/100lbs LII: power cleans @ 105/73lbs, T2B as appropriate LI: six rounds not for time of 5 muscle cleans, 8 supine leg raise, 10 walking lunge