What does it look like when you snatch and know that you look great? This! Go Noreen!
Be sure to do your ten minutes of pre-class dynamic flexibility work.
1. Technique review: essentials of the kettlebell clean. One-hand swing, kbell high pull, kbell clean. (15 min)
2. Three rounds of “Strict Cindy”:
- 5 pull-ups, 10 push-ups, 15 squats (5 min)
3. "Jonesworthy" 6 rounds for time of:
- Squat 80-64-50-32-16-8 reps
- 1.5 pood Kettlebell swing 40-32-25-16-8-4 reps
- Pull-ups 20-16-12-8-4-2 reps
Each round consists of a Squat, Kettlebell swing and Pull-up. The first round will be squat 80 reps, Kettlebell swing 40 reps, and Pull-up 20 reps.
20 min cut-off.
LIII: C2B Pull-ups, American swings LII: Russian or American swings as appropriate, weight as appropriate, pull-ups as appropriate rows LI: 20-15-10 reps not for time of air squats, kbell swings, and ring