Here's Coach Ayn guiding PVCF athletes in their range of motion during dips...and the whole room filling with sunlight!
Be sure to do your ten minutes of pre-class dynamic flexibility work.
1. Warm-up B: three rounds of the parallette complex @ 5 reps plus shoot-the-duck 5sec/side. Accrue one minute of L-sit in three 20 second efforts. If you don’t have unassisted push-ups yet, instead of the complex, do five push-ups with the least possible assistance, then shoot-the-ducks/pistol stretch. Then join the group for L-sits/tuck sits.
2. Technique review: set up and execution of the bench press
3. "Hagelian (sic) Dialectics" In teams of two, eight cycles of:
- AMRAP in four minutes of:
- 40/30 calorie row
- 20 Bench press 135/75lbs
LIII and LII: 40/30 calories, 135/75lbs bench press LI: 25/15 calories, 10 bench presses w/ empty barbell
Teammates alternate efforts, one working, one resting, so each does 4 four minute efforts. One minute transition.
4. With time remaining, do your February mobilizations.