PVCF athlete, PJ Helmuth approaches a set of pull-ups amidst a sea of friends in class. What a great way to find sunshine in the middle of winter!
1. Warm-up F: 3 rounds of 3 deadlifts, 3 power cleans, 3 front squats, 3 press, 3 push press, 3 push jerk (10 min)
2. Five minutes to review and practice the positions of the clean complex for EMOM (5 min)
3. Warm up for EMOM complex (5 min)
4. EMOM 10
- High hang power clean+Hang power clean+Hang clean
Weight across. Choose a weight that is challenging but you can maintain with no misses. Use muscle, power, or squat clean as appropriate.
5. “D.T. Suzuki” Five rounds for time of:
- 15 Sit-ups
- 12 Deadlifts
- 9 Hang power cleans
LIII: GHD sit-ups, barbells @ 155/108lbs LII: GHD or weighted sit-ups, barbells @ 115/83lbs or as appropriate LI: four rounds not for time of 15 butterfly sit-ups, 2 x 5 deadlifts, 1 x 5 hang muscle cleans
- 3x6/side Single leg RDL with KB