Michelle all smiles during her first week with the PVCF Family!
Be sure to do your ten minutes of pre-class dynamic flexibility work.
1. EOMOM 10
- Even minutes: 30 seconds handstand
- Odd minutes: 10 Cossack squats (5/side)
2. Technique review: the overhead squat--is it for you? Overhead support and 3 positions. The snatch push press.
3. Overhead squat 3-2-2-2-1-1-1-1. If overhead squatting isn't for you, front squat.
Five rounds for time of
- 30 Double Unders
- 15 Overhead squats 95/65lbs
LIII: as rx'd. 15 minute cut-off.
LII: 30 double unders (or one minute of practice) and 15 overhead (or front) squats. (50% of your max effort established today)
LI: three rounds not for time of 1 minute of double under practice and 10 OHS.
With time remaining, April mobilizations. Have fun!