Forget about the pain cave of mobility! When Gabby mobilizes, she's in a tunnel of light!
Be sure to do your ten minutes of pre-class dynamic flexibility work.
1. Warm-up B: three rounds of the parallette complex @ 5 reps plus 10 air squats and 10 kip swings. Then accrue one minute of L-sit in three 20 second efforts. If you don’t have strong push-ups, stay off the parallettes and do 10 strict push-ups per round, using assistance as required. (10 min)
2. Bench press 3-3-3-2-2-2 Superset with Weighted pull-ups 3-3-3-2-2-2.
Twenty minutes to work up to your best double of the day. Try to make your heavy triple from last week your first double today.
If you don’t have pull-ups yet, superset Ayn’s pull-up program. Do a set of each of the following exercises between sets of bench press:
- 3-5 strict chin-ups (band assisted, as little assistance as possible or piked ring row)
- 5/arm Dumbbell rows (heavy)
3. Dips 21-15-9.
Unbroken sets with one minute rest between. This is a skill-builder for “Elizabeth” which is coming up soon. (10 min)
4. “Queen of the Night” AMRAP 7:
- 7 Parallette shoot-throughs
- 7 Ring rows
LIII: horizontal ring rows (feet up on box) LII: ring rows as appropriate, parallette or box shoot-throughs as appropriate LI: four rounds not for time of 10 ring rows, swing throughs on straight (dip) bars)
Spring Rowing Club! six weeks long.
email: email@example.com for more details!
PVCF will march in the Northampton PRIDE PARADE! May 7th, gathering at 11 a.m.